We will meet again

We will meet again

because I love you


because you love me

I know you do because you told me

indirectly

you didn't dive into my eyes

you said, to whoever was there,

friends, half friends, people we knew, or not

"Jean-Marc, I love him!"

It sounded just right

it didn't break the flow of whatever conversation was going on

I don't remember who was there, apart from us

the band was not playing, we were waiting for the music

I knew your fears

we had been friends for quite some time

your eyes were bright

your voice was smiling

you weren't hiding who you were

I didn't comment

maybe my eyes did

I received easily

what a beautiful gift

what a beautiful face, in spite of the marks left by the disease

I don't know where your grave is

you're a spirit now

I want to see you again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The fish on the sink

Watery Signs Blues

Bullies on the Bus